About Meet Magento
Meet Magento is the leading eCommerce conference for Magento, a flagship open source platform for online business opening vast career opportunities for developers across the globe. Used by more than 240,000 merchants now, this content management system is what big brands including Nike, Ford, Samsung, Christian Louboutin and Lenovo choose to power their websites in order to make them as incredibly great as we know them to be.
Meet Magento CZ is the major event of Czech eCommerce that takes place in Prague annually. Held in a sensational 3D format, in 2017 the Conference is going to be
phenomenal. Exclusively at Meet Magento CZ there will be a private merchant-only session, a blitz section, a hackathon, and a famous celebrity as a guest. With more
than 400 participants from the Czech Republic, Europe, and the USA, the Conference will be widely supported by the leading Czech and international mass media.
Want to be a part of it? Come and join us at the world’s leading eCommerce conference for Magento!
How will you benefit from taking part in Meet Magento CZ 2017?
Becoming a part of the Conference, you’ll open up the world of new brilliant opportunities for you that will help you leave
competitors behind and get to a new level of success.
- Learn how-tos and experience-driven strategies from the proven experts
- Make contacts with the representatives of both the Magento and business worlds, your prospective employers
- Get new ideas and inspiration at a special workshops from Microsoft
- Find new partners and growth opportunities
- Get insights on the latest technologies, trends and industry innovations
- Learn how to improve your customer interaction and create a better shopping experience
- Expand the scope of your business contacts
- Learn how to boost your business performance with Magento, a top-notch feature-rich eCommerce framework tailored for you to better sell online
- Gather your own dream team of developers to make your ideal Commerce store a reality
- Present your services to the best industry players and big companies, including Meet Magento CZ Sponsors
- Take part in a hackathon and show your excellence to the target audience
- Reach your potential partners and customers and take your business to the next level
For whom is the Conference?
Meet Magento CZ 2017 is a must-attend event for merchants, developers and, in particular, to all those who:
- Own an offline business and want to present it properly on the Internet
- Already have an online store and want to take it to a new level, with better productivity and more sales
- Want to brighten up his interaction with the customers and make it more effective
- Seek for new business ideas and partners
- Strive to keep on top of what is happening in the sphere of online trade nowadays
- Have a genuine interest in Magento and see themselves as the new Magento rock stars
What shall you expect from Meet Magento in Prague?
Becoming a participant of the Conference you will be given a great chance to have a terrific time with the like-minded people, find new paths for your career and business growth and make new acquaintances that might lead to a successful partnership later on. Also, it is a nice opportunity for you to become noticed and promote on an international level, supported by the Magento community.
What is Magento
Magento Commerce is the leading platform for open commerce innovation with over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform annually. Recognized as the leading eCommerce platform to the 2015 Internet Retailer Top 1000, B2B 300 and Hot 100 lists, Magento Commerce works hand in hand with retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across B2C and B2B industries to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of 300+ solution and technology partners and by a highly active global community of more than 66,000 developers as well as the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace.
Venue Meet Magento CZ
Černý Most, Chlumecká 765/6, 190 00 Praha